Saturday, April 28, 2018

From Paris, With Love: Adventures of a Bike Fit Dog Volume 1



Hello Everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself - my name is Paris Paisley Rassat, and I am the new Vector Cycle Works bike fit pup.  Actually, I have determined that I'm in charge of this joint from here on out.  My assistant bike fit human, Travis, goes on and on about how bike fitting is an art with a lot of science behind it, blah, blah, blah, but I got this stuff figured out - I got instincts.  I was born and raised Amish, too - so I know a thing or two about work ethic.  He babbles on about how I need to pay attention to angles and joint alignments and muscle firing and - this is about the time I start to tune him out - whatever.  Wouldn't it be easier just to have someone carry you around?  That's what I do.  I highly recommend it.

My assistant bike fit human is alright, though - maybe a bit dim, but sometimes he smells like peanut butter, and I like that in a human.  For that reason, I suggest you schedule your bike fit at Vector Cycle Works soon by clicking this linky thing.  Vector Cycle Works does have some human snacks and drinks if you're into that kind of thing, too.  I say, come for the food, stay for the bike fit!

Toodles,
Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment