Friday, January 30, 2015

Interested in Riding with Power?


If you are interested in learning more about power meters, I have some exciting news:  Vector Cycle Works is now a Power2Max competence center.  So, what does that mean?

As a Power2Max competence center, I can help you get a better understanding of power meters and what they can do for you on the bike.  I will consult with you regarding the Power2Max product line.  If you choose to order a power meter through me, installation and support is free with the purchase of the Power2Max power meter.

As always, my goal is to be a cycling performance resource, and while I can get you a Power2Max, we can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of power meters from Quarq, SRM, Garmin, PowerTap, Stages, and others - I try to be unbiased, and will help you find the best solution for you.

If you would like to learn more, call me at 317-833-0702 or e-mail me at travis@vectorcycleworks.com.  You can also check out the Power2Max website at www.power2max.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment